Wednesday, October 15, 2008

Tranquility


Lums Pond, 10-14

Whenever I'm having a bad day, week, month, year... I know I can just lose myself to the wilderness and it will all be okay.

We are running out of wilderness though. This earth needs to last....something's got to change.

On a different note, I just read comments on old entries, and I just added many new blogs to follow. Hopefully on a day when I'm not so tired and don't have to work so early, I can read more of them and leave comments. I started this with the intention and desire of meeting new people, people with similar interests and ideals. I just need someone to identify with sometimes....to make me feel less alone. Who doesn't need that?

2 comments:

CSD Faux Finishing said...

You are so right! I have met so many interesting and diverse bloggy friends in the past year, it is a great place to share views and interests. Some of the coolest people I've met (some in the actual world, some not yet) have been people I've met through commenting on Jason's blog! Others from Etsy are amazingly cool as well. No worries on taking time to comment back, mostly I just love reading your poetry & now I'm enjoying your photos as well! Hopefully we can keep in touch this way too :) Looking forward to reading more!

~ Jenn ~

mandy said...
This comment has been removed by the author.