Thursday, October 16, 2008

About Me

-I look different everyday. Sometimes I wear glasses, sometimes I don't. Sometimes I have short hair, sometimes long. Sometimes I look skinny, sometimes I look fat. Sometimes I don't even recognize myself.

-I feel different everyday. Sometimes the glass is half-empty, sometimes half-full. Sometimes I don't want to get out of bed, sometimes I want to run the marathon mile. I contradict myself constantly but I don't care. It's who I am.

-I have several jobs at any given moment, but I haven't found anything that I want to commit myself fully to. I work at a movie theater, where I've been for nearly 8 years. It's not a job you can make a career out of though. I'm also a part-time teacher, and a few weeks ago I became a Party-Lite consultant with my friend Liz. We sell candles and split the paychecks. A few months ago I worked at Starbucks, and at this time last year I was working at a library.

-Photography, music, literature, and cinematography are my favorite things in the world. They can always turn a frown around. I was in band, choir, and theater groups for my whole life until I graduated high school (five years ago). I miss it all terribly, but it's easier to be on the outside watching now. In my small community, there are no groups I can join without being a full-time college student or religious.

-I am not religious, but I am spiritual. I believe in a higher power.

-Along with being a photographer, I'm an avid jewelry maker. I haven't tried to make any money of either yet, but I have been wanting to start participating in craft fairs and the like.

-If you would like to know anything more, just ask!

1 comment:

CSD Faux Finishing said...

Hey its always great to get to know bloggy friends better, thanks for the extended introduction! I hear ya on so many things but especially 1, 2 & 5 :)