Sunday, November 2, 2008

Compromise

I hate giving titles, because then everybody who reads thinks that's what the poem/song/story/picture is all about. like that's the only thing it can be about.

But I have to admit, the roman numerals are getting ridiculous.

I am almost finished reading Magical Thinking, and I am definitely a fan. I've also started reading Run with the Hunted, and I'm actually ashamed and embarassed it's taken me this long to read more than a handful of random poetry by Bukowski. I'm in love. He writes and thinks the same crazy way I do, it seems.


I hope everyone is going to vote Tuesday!!! I have a dreaded 10am-11pm shift at work, but I will make time. I wasn't registered for the last election because I thought one vote, my small vote, really didn't matter, that there was no way Kerry would lose to Bush. Hah! I learned my lesson.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

I am all about voting today. So much in fact I actually woke up an hour early this morning from sheer excitement to get out and do it tonight!

Can't wait to vote for change :)